General Terms and Conditions:
- General terms & conditions
- Please Carry following documents compulsorily before boarding:
- Travel Ticket (2 Copies – One copy is retained by us)
- Photo Identity Card (One Copy - Govt. Approved)
- Reporting time is 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
- 5 yrs and Above child will be charged full ticket amount.
- The arrival & departure time mentioned on the ticket are tentative timings and may change due to unforeseen events. The coach will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
- Seats Will Be Confirmed Only After Successful Payment. (Depending Upon Seat Availability).
- Management reserves the right to change the seat numbers.
- Ticket is neither transferable, nor refundable.
- Co-Seats of lady passenger to be confirmed to a lady passenger only.
- Other facilities
- Video is an additional facility and not a condition
- In case AC unit fails, proportionate refund will be paid back from the Head Office.
- Baggage & luggage:
- Maximum 20kg of Baggage & Luggage is allowed per passenger. Above 20kgs is chargeable as per policies.
- Management is not responsible for any loss, theft or damages to the goods or property of the passenger.
- Luggage & Baggage is carried at your own risk.
- No Contraband articles are permitted to be carried by any passenger.
- Other terms & conditions:
- Management is not responsible for delay and cancellation of trips on account of Breakdown, Accident, Riots etc., and due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of a coach, proportionate refund will be paid back.
- In case of coach break-down, management is not responsible for any alternate transport arrangement, though management will try its best to provide another available coach.
- Pets, Animals, Birds are not permitted in the coach, and if found, the passenger is bound to be alighted (get out) from coach.
- Smoking and Drinking are not permitted inside the coach. Any implication to that effect, will be borne by passenger only.
- Passenger found disturbing the co-passenger, in a logical way, is liable to be alighted from the coach. However for further assistance or complaint please feel free to contact us.
- All transaction amount is in INR (Indian National Rupee)
Less than 4 hours from the station departure time 100% Cancellation Charges
Between 4 Hrs to 8 Hrs from the station departure time 85% Cancellation Charges
Between 8 Hrs to 12 Hrs from the station departure time 65% Cancellation Charges
Between 12 Hrs to 24 Hrs from the station departure time 50% Cancellation Charges
Between 1 to 30 days before station departure time 10% Cancellation Charges
Wish you a Happy and Comfortable Journey
Please Enter Your Details